Most companies now recognize that manufacturing reliability is a key to their success. In our experience, that is a new recognition for many companies, where global competitors have made selling prices decrease and quality demands increase. Manufacturing reliability allows for full asset utilization, maximizing measures such as return on investment (ROI) or return on net assets (RONA). As important, smooth operations allow managers time to think and plan, to prepare for the future and work on important plant initiatives.
Downtime events inevitably distract attention, creating an atmosphere of crisis and blame. When these schedule-breakers are frequent, customer orders fulfillment requires heroic efforts by everyone in the plant. Production levels decrease; quality issues increase; costs for overtime and parts increase. Profits, especially in a low-margin business, can disappear from a single unplanned outage.
Arrelic Core Competency
- P&S (Planning and Scheduling):Planned work is shown to be three times as time-efficient as unplanned work, leading to getting more work done.
- PM (Preventive Maintenance):If through proper inspections we can catch and fix problems before failure, reliability should improve.
- PdM (Predictive Maintenance):By understanding equipment condition under load conditions, we should be able to identify and trend impending failures, replacing components at the end of their useful life.
- CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems):Installing a new system should lead to better control and organizational knowledge, giving us the information we need to improve reliability.
- TPM (Total Productive Maintenance):Enabling the operator to perform equipment care tasks puts responsibility for problem identification and minor maintenance with the person closest to the equipment.
- RCM (Reliability-Centered Maintenance):RCM promises to eliminate the source of the equipment defect so that it cannot occur.
- RCFA (Root Cause Failure Analysis):When problems occur, we can study what went wrong, and stop it from happening again.
Why Arrelic for your ?
Our maintenance professionals are trained on a variety of types and manufacturers of processing and packaging machinery. In addition, each Arrelic employee has received in-depth HACCP training and follows GMP food safety guidelines. We offers a range of plant maintenance solutions to meet your needs, from repairs to a complete maintenance plan.
Regular maintenance can save time and money by reducing major repairs and unscheduled downtime. Our preventive maintenance covers:
- Production lines
- Facility maintenance
- Scheduled machinery maintenance
- Production change-over
Highly skilled maintenance professionals from Arrelic will complement your maintenance department for any temporary need.
- Vacation relief
- Staff shortage backup
Our maintenance team can resolve any breakdown, such as :
- Line stoppages
- Machinery malfunctions
- Equipment and machinery repairs
- Other service challenges
Our Strategic Maintenance Plan encompasses preventive maintenance, staff coverage and emergency and repair service – with the added value of determining your overall needs and developing a customized plan.
- Assess current equipment and staffing maintenance needs
- Recommendation of equipment and machinery upgrades or replacement
- Recommendation of Arrelic’ role in supplementing your maintenance staff and any non-maintenance staff who perform maintenance duties
- Develop and carry out an ongoing equipment and personnel maintenance plan
- Focus on planned maintenance to reduce costly repairs.